Join our Network
The project ThinkGlobal serves as a gateway for international researchers to explore our excellent research consortium for neuro- and cognitive sciences. The project includes digital events and travel grants for international postdocs from this research area of the consortium.
To find out more about how you can participate in the exclusive digital event in January 2022 and meet our inspiring researchers on-site by applying for a travel grant, take a look on ways to participate.
We also like to invite you to engage in the discussion on our Social Media channels and stay up to date.
The consortium has established a grand international network with numerous connections and collaborations with local and researchers from all over the world. The research consortium fosters its international faculty with three prominent partners:
- Rutgers University, Philosophy and Cognitive Science (USA)
- Radboud University, Donders Institute for Brain, Behaviour and Cognition (NL)
- Queensland Brain Institute, Neuroscience and Cognition (AUS)
In addition to these three international partners, there is a large number of international partnerships of individual groups with institutions such as:
- University of Oxford (Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging Oxford, UK)
- Yale University (School of Medicine, New Haven, USA)
- University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)
- Flinders University (Adelaide, Australia)
- University of Otago (Dept. Neuroscience Dunedin, NZ)
- Weizmann Institute of Science (Rehovot, IL)
- School of Physiology, Pharmacology & Neuroscience (Bristol University, UK),
- Integrative Biology & Physiology (UCLA, USA)
- Monash University (Melbourne, AUS)
- Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière (Pari, FR)
- Department of Pathology, UCSF (San Francisco, USA)
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, USA)
- Beijing Normal University (Peking, China)
- University of Queensland (St. Lucia, Australia)